http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DObLWNv9sWc
If you look at the following pictures you'll get a spoiler of what happens in the video.
Matthew, John and me at the National Building Museum
So on Friday night, I was home with Phoebe waiting for Alisa to arrive from work. Phoebe and I were playing on the floor and I got the surprise you see in the youtube video. I must say, that I have never had any sort of surprise thrown my way in my life and this was a great one. To have two of my closest buddies walk in unexpectedly for the weekend was brilliant. Alisa was in on it and never once let on that something was going on. I had no clue John and Matthew were coming to DC. It was a very meaningful surprise for me. Alisa was able to spend Saturday with her friend Sarah and Phoebe while we went and toured around DC.
Thanks again John and Matthew (and Alisa for helping set this up AND being willing to have us three together in our 1 bedroom apt for 3+ days!). This one goes down in the books as one of the more meaningful things others have ever done for me, and even more, one of the best surprises.