So today, Phoebe and I wrapped up our 11th day with mom at work. We miss her (I guess I get to see her every night, but Phoebe hasn't been as lucky this week). We're looking forward to a family weekend.
Phoebe's got a couple of blisters on her gums that look to me like teeth screaming to cut through. She's taking it like a champ, but as you can see with her bib, she's chewing on anything and everything these days. My nose even became a teething tool today at one point during play time.
It's been hot! The A/C has not been shut down in over a week now. Alisa and I are pretty tough and it takes some pretty hot muggy weather to keep it on this long. Well, it's here and Phoebe is a bit stickier as a result. Alisa said last night: I don't think of carrots as a "sticky" food, but Phoebe has found a way to get it to stick to her face and in her hair as you can see.