Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Fun Weekend with Dad AND Mom!

We had another fun weekend with mom around and no work! On Saturday we went for a walk in Potomac Overlook park, but the overlook is gone. So it was just a nice hike in the woods of Arlington above the river. Overall, I'm impressed with the park systems both Arlington and the District have maintained.

On Sunday morning, I struggled to get out of bed so after Phoebe had breakfast, Alisa set her on the futon to join me. She must have thought Macy's was shooting a linen ad when we got the camera out.

Her bottom left tooth popped through Wednesday. She was attempting to chew my knuckle after she finished her bottle and I felt the little barb poking through.













After her bath, she gets pretty silly while "drying out" before we put on her bedtime diaper. You can almost hear the laughter that goes along with this shot, can't you?!












Her new favorite toy: $1.99 at the toy store around the corner from our apartment. It doesn't even squeek!