Friday, May 14, 2010

Our New Home!

Last week we travelled to Minneapolis to find a new home. Phoebe and I arrived Friday afternoon, Alisa Saturday morning. By 3pm we were sitting in Beth's office filling out paper work to make an offer on a spectacular home in Seward.

You can see a slide show on Beth's website. I was disappointed that she did not include any pictures of the yellow shag carpet on the stairs. We have some years of work ahead of us, but this house is solid!
http://movingtominnesota.com/seward_home

Additionally, it's only a few blocks from our church, one block from the river parkway, and very near a number of friends. I will have a commute to White Bear, but not nearly the one I had from North Mpls.

We look forward to inviting you all around for meals and social time after we strip all the wall paper, pull the carpet, and redo the hardwood floors.


We also enjoyed our time staying with great friends. Thanks to all of you who hosted us last week. We're looking forward to spending more time with you all this summer!



Phoebe, Michiah, and Noelle at the Hendricks'. They live in our neighborhood as well.

















Phoebe enjoyed the rocking chair at the Hendricks' house.
While staying with Glenn and Arlene, she insisted on "playing" in the guest crib throught the morning.