Summer's here and I'm sure it is for most of you in Minnesota as well. Phoebe and I have not been out and about as tourists for quite some time now as you can see. First, her nap (she only takes one now) takes up a chunk of the middle of the day so hitting DC tourist hot spots is not really an option. Most museums are only open from 10am until 5pm. And second, tourism is crazy right now. Lots of school groups swarm the Mall, which makes playing at the park more attractive.

Phoebe's drinking from a cup on her own, as long as it's not too full!

Phoebe really likes her "guys," especially the pig and sheep.

Phoebe insisted on wearing her shades all day yesterday. She calls them "Phoebe's" after I noted that mine were "Dad's." When I help her put them on, she stops and looks for a second, grins, and says "cool."
