The big news this week is that Phoebe decided to start walking when we were at Barnes and Noble Tuesday. While standing outside, there was a large fountain,so I stood her by it. She turned to me, let go, and wobbled a few times. Then she took my hand and we walked around the fountain. I got a bit choked up, but I think that because going back to work is starting to set in for me. I'm going to miss being with my little girl every day.
TALKING
Phoebe's also picking up new words every day. She says bear (her first word), mom-mom, dad-dad, ball, bird, up, and of course poop. Yes, after saying poop every time I open a diaper and see she's pooped, she now says "poop" a few times when I lay her down to change her.
CHERRY BLOSSOMS
The beauty is created by the vast groves of cherry trees around the Tidal Basin--the density creates a really beautiful spring environment.
We had a cloudy morning that turned into a nice summer-like day. It was about 80 degrees here today and these temps should stick around for the next 10 days!