
Well, we went from blizzards and 30s to sunny dry days with 60s and 70s for high temps. Last Saturday, I ran the National Half Marathon in Washington. Alisa and Phoebe made a couple stops on the course to see me. I stopped to give my ladies kisses, but then moved on quickly, only to hear Phoebe start crying for about a block of my run.
It was about 50 degrees at the start and I wrapped it up when it was approaching 70 and sunny! I felt bad for the full marathoners. I felt good and met my goal of running in less than 2hrs. My recovery has been great and it gives me hope that I can do a full marathon some day in the near future.
Below is Phoebe with her "clapper" she got from a Sun Trust station on the course.


Sunday afternoon at the park. We had a gorgeous weekend! Phoebe really enjoys playing on this one particular slide set up, crawling through the tube. This was the first day she sat on the rocking horse and grabbed the handles, rocking herself.


I'm assuming a dog was walking by at this time.
