Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Unfortunately, Alisa had to work today . . . and is still there wrapping up paperwork at 10:15pm. We did have a nice breakfast this morning. Alisa made Pancakes (Phoebe's favorite!) and we gave her the gifts that arrived and that we had bought for her.


Phoebe's babysitter Kami and her daughter Ava gave Phoebe Ava's old Snow White dress. I picked up the puppy winter hat, grandma and papa sent some "starry tights," and Alisa bought some new block-beads. The Martinsons (we assume Laura made it)sent a "stripey puppy" and Oma and Grandpa sent Phoebe a book. Thanks everyone! Phoebe was well spoiled today.




















See below for pics matching the following descriptions:
We got plenty of nice snow last night! Phoebe and I shoveled and then did some "tromp-stomp" up the block.















Matthew and I took the crew of kids to the Walker Art Center today. The most interesting thing was clearly the locker storage. After, Micahiah insisted on wearing Phoebe's new dress.