Monday, September 14, 2009

Cooler Weather

Last Friday was a bit on the chilly side. We had a high in the lower to mid 60s and it was drizzling. Phoebe and I were getting a bit antsy, so I bundled her up in her new fleece and we went for a run. I've gotten to a point now where I miss here chirping, giggling, and yelling out when I run by myself on the weekends.

Alisa let her crawl into bed with me again on Saturday. Clearly she likes to lounge. We're being careful as we don't want her to think she's welcome in mom and dad's bed; but at this point, it probably doesn't matter since our bed is the couch in the bedroom/office/dining room/livingroom.

She's got two distinct teeth now and she was grinding them all day yesterday. It was driving me nuts--like fingernails on the chalkboard. Today, she seems to have forgotten how to do that.

It's back up to 85 here today and gorgeous. Phoebe and I just finished up a run and she's sacked out.